top of page

Landlord Safety Services

If you are a landlord, you are legally required to have a Gas Safety Certificate. The law stipulates that you have your rental property checked to make sure all of the gas appliances you own in that property are safe for the tenant to use.


We can send engineers to rental properties in London, Greater London and surrounding areas to check and service all of the landlord-owned appliances within. After completing this inspection for a landlord, we will then present them with a Gas Safety Certificate.

Resetting Fuse Box


An Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) is the Government's chosen way of complying with the Energy Performance of Building Directive (EPBD). Its purpose is to record how energy efficient a property is.


The certificate will provide a rating of the energy efficiency and CO2 emissions of a building from A to G, where A is very efficient and G is very inefficient.

EPCs are produced using standard methods with standard assumptions about energy usage so that the energy efficiency of one building can easily be compared with another building of the same type.


This allows prospective buyers, tenants, owners, occupiers and purchasers to see information on the energy efficiency and CO2 emissions from their building so they can consider energy efficiency and

fuel costs as part of their investment.

An EPC is always accompanied by a recommendation report that lists cost effective and other measures (such as low and zero carbon generating systems) to improve the energy rating of the building.


The certificate is also accompanied by information about the rating that could be achieved if all the recommendations were implemented.

Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Safety Certificates – Fixed Fee £90.00 inc. VAT For a Boiler and up to 3 additional appliances


It is a legal requirement, under The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, for landlords to ensure they provide their tenants with a CP12 Gas Inspection Certificate which involves safely maintaining all gas appliances and flues.

At Venndor Properties can provide you with your certificate annually to make sure that you fulfil your legal obligations. You will receive two copies of the certificate, one for your tenant and one for yourself. The certificate takes around 30-40 minutes to complete and is carried out by one of our registered Gas Safe Engineers.

To book a Gas Safety Check simply complete our simple on-line form. One of our agents will then telephone you within the next 24 Hours to arrange a convenient appointment time that's suits you.

Gas Stove
Electrical Circuit


As a landlord it is often required to have a PAT test completed at the property every year. This will check the electrical appliances are safe to use.


We provide a thorough electrical testing service for up to 10 electrical items.


Examples of items tested will be:

  • Fridge

  • Freezer

  • Washing Machine

  • Dishwasher

  • Microwave

  • Iron

  • Items with a plug


As a landlord you may also require an electrical certificate for the hard wiring at the property. This is known as an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).


This is a more comprehensive report that looks into the hard wiring, fuse board, earthing arrangements, sockets and switches. These are recommended every 5 years for rental properties. The EICR is not included in this bundle however should you require us to complete a report please call the office or email us at on 0203 3488 5272 and we will be happy to provide further information and give you a quote.

Modern Architecture

Follow Us On...

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page